- When did Kratos (formerly WFI) go public? At what price?
- November 5, 1999 - Offer Price of $150.00
- Has Kratos' stock split since the public offering?
- Yes. Kratos effected a 1-for-10 reverse split of its common stock at the close of business on September 10, 2009.
- When did WFI change its name to Kratos?
- The name was officially announced on Thursday, September 13, 2007, and the Company began trading its shares under the stock ticker KTOS on Monday, September 17, 2007.
- How many employees does Kratos have today?
- Total headcount is approximately 2,700 as of May 2016.
- Who are Kratos' independent auditors?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
655 W. Broadway, Suite 700
San Diego, CA 92101-8590
(619) 232-6500: T
(619) 237-6802: F
- Who acts as transfer agent for Kratos?
- Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
(800) 468-9716 : T
- Can I buy Kratos stock directly through the Company?
- Unfortunately, no you cannot. If you would like to buy Kratos stock, please contact your personal stock broker.
- How can I sell my shares?
- You can sell your shares by contacting your individual stock broker.