Kratos Receives Low-Cost Attritable Strike Unmanned Aerial System Demonstration Contract Award
The LCASD system KUSD will provide represents a configurable design for multiple variants anticipated to perform various missions that could require Nap-of-The-Earth (NOE) Flight, Cruising at High Altitudes,
- UAS Acquisition Cost:
$3 millionor less for the first unit up to 99 units, and $2 millionor less for 100 or greater unit quantity purchases.
- 1,500 nautical mile mission radius with a 500 lb. payload.
- Capable of Mach 0.9 Dash.
- Maximum G load limits, maneuver rates, and subsystem environmental suitability.
- Internal weapons capability; sized to carry and deliver at least two GBU-39 small diameter bombs.
- Runway Independent Take-off and Landing capability.
- Emphasis on the use of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) materials, sub-systems, manufacturing processes, and open mission system architecture concepts.
- Tactical consideration of the vehicle shape, elimination of gaps and mismatches, and aero-structural inlet integration.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are made on the basis of the current beliefs, expectations and assumptions of the management of
Yolanda White858-812-7302 Direct Investor Information: 877-934-4687 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by Acquire Media